At Talon Tactical Medicine we value teaching the life saving skills necessary to aggressively overcome a violent attack. We will equip you with all the necessary training modules to recognize a threat with increased situational awareness and turn on your warrior mindset to win the fight and overcome the freezing sensation of fear.
2 Day CCW Course
The two-day course is an in-depth twelve-hour plus course for the beginner to advanced shooter. Check out what each day has to offer!
- Laws and State Statues concerning self-defense and what legal recourse a citizen has if involved in a deadly encounter.
- The four levels or situational awareness, threat recognition, up to date statistics from FBI.
- Firearms nomenclature and operating procedures.
- Bleeding control and tourniquet usage with an Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK).
- Interaction with the police and 911.
- Gun safety and proper storage
- Dry firing with Airsoft blow back gas firearm systems.
- Simple self-defense maneuvers.
- Ballistics, how to select the right firearm and holster.
- Getting to know the minds of attackers.
- Malfunctions-gun cleaning and maintenance-
- Shooting fundamentals
- Cover and concealment-basic target practice
- Psychological aftermath of a shooting
- Expect to fire 50-100 rounds of ammunition-Targets and all training materials provided to include protective personal equipment, holsters, eye and ear protection.
- Intensive muscle memory practice with airsoft firearms to include, target ID, proper magazine exchange, sight picture and sight alignment, maneuvering drills, trigger and breathing control, basic pistol marksmanship.
- Several force and force scenarios and defensive tactics for mental mapping recognition.
- Personalized equipment consultation
- Students have the option to engage in paintball exercises to test what they have learned.
- Drawing from the holster, drawing from concealment, barricade shooting
Lunch provided for the two day CCW course!
Participates can expect to receive complimentary finger printing day of training. TTM is not responsible for finger printing participates after the completion of the course if not finger printed at training site. All state paperwork is included and package for easy processing. At the end of the course students will receive a certificate of completion which we recommend obtaining a copy to send via mail to AZ DPS. Please do not send the original in case the original gets lost in the mail. Expect to wait 50-75 days for AZ DPS to process finger prints and application. The AZ CCW permit is recognized in 37 states as per the legal written agreement. All students will receive a pdf file via email going further into laws and regulations. Students will have the freedom to shoot multiple TTM firearms at the range for custom selection.
TRY OUR CCW COURSE DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR WOMEN